Okay but imagine:
- Peter Parker going to a fan convention as Spiderman
- Peter Parker getting compliments on his Spiderman costume
- Peter Parker entering a Spiderman Costume Contest
- Peter Parker losing said contest
- Peter Parker losing the contest to Deadpool
thats about all...
This deadass the funniest tweet ever.
these are the things i think about
Is Tom up to something sinister?? #It’sGoodToBeBad
My apologies. I’ll see myself out.
This is the cutest cosplay.
This is it. This is the pinnacle of nerdom. This is the greatest height of nerdery that has ever been reached before.
Peter in Loki’s body on a bus downtown to the real Loki and making an excuse that he’s going to a comic convention.
Never will such levels of pure fucking nerd ever be seen again, it’s just not possible. This is a beautiful day, I am glad I am alive to experience this, god bless.
Damn that man can smolder. Just saying.
"So if I didn’t understand I was being asked to be Best Man, it is because I never expected to be anybody’s best friend."